Designed for Medical Professionals
- Learn Medical English Terminology
- Communicate Effectively in Medical Situations
- Practice by Exploring Medical Case Studies and Describing Patient Conditions
- Gain the Ability to Describe and Explain Medical Symptoms and Procedures in English
Medical English Program Overview
The Medical English Diploma Program is made up of 3 individual 4-week certificates. Students can complete individual certificates or take all 3 to earn the diploma. The certificates can be taken in any order (not necessarily sequentially) so students can enter the program at the start of any ILSC session.
ILSC-Vancouver Medical English Diploma Program Details
- Pharmacy, Examination Results, and Systems of the Body
- Emergency Care, Surgery and Systems of the Body
- Personal and Specialty Care, and Systems of the Body
REGISTER TODAY for a FREE MEDICAL ENGLISH DEMO CLASS at ILSC-Vancouver.
While now being offered at ILSC, for the past six years, the Medical English program was
offered at the Vancouver Medical English Institute. This very unique program was developed
by an ESL instructor with a background in occupational therapy. Past graduates of the
program have been able to share research and experiences with other professionals, present
their work at medical conferences, teach Medical English in their home countries, and add a
valuable new set of skills to their résumés.
Expand your opportunities with this reputable, established program.
- Global Education Group headquartered in Canada
- Largest private language school in Canada with over 20 year's experience
- Served over 100,000 students, unsurpassed reputation for quality
555 Richards Street
Canada V6B 2Z5